* The Selected Poems of Donald Hall by Donald Hall -- just excellent.
* The Little Book of Big Decorating Ideas by Katy McCoil
* A Touch of Farmhouse Charm by Liz Fourez
* Salvage Style by Leslie Linsley
* Flea Market Style by Samantha S. Thorpe
* American Artifacts by Jules Prown -- all decorating themed books. Quick reads, and all very good.
* High Fidelity by Nick Hornsby -- Love the movie... love the book.
* The Mysteries of Pittsburgh by Michael Chabon. I've decided to read some of the books by Michael Chabon. This is his first work. Very good.
* Wonder Boys by Michael Chabon -- his 2nd book. I adore the movie... and the book is just as good.
* Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs. In the series of "Miss Peregrine's" books. .. these are short stories. Very good.
* Walden by Haiku by Ian Marshall. --Loved it.
* One Frog Can Make a Difference by Robert Riger. -- yes, It's a Muppet book. Yes, it's a kid's book. But I don't think you're ever too old for the wisdom of Kermit the Frog.
* The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. -- had a very hard time getting into it. But it's well written.
* The Vagrant Viking by Peter Freuchen -- wow. I started looking up info on Mr. Freuchen when I saw a photo of him on the Pictures in History page online. What an amazing life.
* The Making of the African Queen by Kathryn Hepburn -- had too. I love her.
* Our Numbered Days by Neil Hilborn --- truly great. I do believe that his work is better absorbed when you hear it spoken by him (there are videos). But the book holds up.
* I also waded through several books on Fracking, for local/ political reasons: Hydrofracking, The End of Country, Going Local, and Environmentally Induced.... all pretty scary stuff.
* plus of course, tons of magazines. Our local library allows older issues of magazines to be checked out, so I've been working my way through lots of them. Issues like National Geographic Traveler, National Geographic, Martha Stewert Living, HGTV Magazine and American History Magazine; which I have never heard of ... but it truly amazing.